You will find 75 posts in the category on this blog.
- Canopy and Frame Terminology
- Canopy Storage & Shipping Bag
- Chuckwagon Style Entry
- Cocktail Strap
- Combination Skirts
- Continuous verses Individual Half Height skirts
- Corral Skirt
- Crowd Control Barriers
- Curbside Mount
- Half Height Skirt Poles with Adjustable Collars
- Half Height Skirts
- Horizontal Brace
- Horizontal Projection Style
- Pit Canopy
- Pole bags
- Pole Storage Bag
- Pony Walls
- Pop Up Canopy
- Portico Style Entry
- Privacy Skirts
A footman loop is a low profile metal bracket that provides an anchor point on the trailer to secure various sections of the canopy.
Some of the common places they are utilized include:
- The canopy roof -To tension the bolt rope end to end.
- Roof ends ~ To tether the roof ends to the trailer when a “C” channel is not practical.
- Skirts ~ As with roof ends, skirts can be strapped to the trailer side via footman’s loops.
The loops fasten with either two rivets or 2 bolts. They only protrude 1/2″ out from the trailer and can accommodate straps up to two inches wide.