You will find 75 posts in the category on this blog.
- Canopy and Frame Terminology
- Canopy Storage & Shipping Bag
- Chuckwagon Style Entry
- Cocktail Strap
- Combination Skirts
- Continuous verses Individual Half Height skirts
- Corral Skirt
- Crowd Control Barriers
- Curbside Mount
- Half Height Skirt Poles with Adjustable Collars
- Half Height Skirts
- Horizontal Brace
- Horizontal Projection Style
- Pit Canopy
- Pole bags
- Pole Storage Bag
- Pony Walls
- Pop Up Canopy
- Portico Style Entry
- Privacy Skirts
Tube Storage Bag
Long tubular bag for canopy storage. The tube bag is used in conjunction with a zippered bolt rope strip and is made to the length of the canopy.
It serves two purposes.
- To lay the canopy out lengthwise on the trailer roof during installation.
- During tear-down it is laid out on the ground with the front eave of the frame lowered to the ground. The roof is unzipped and slides down the rafters into the bag.
This bag is built to the same length of the canopy with a lengthwise zipper and handles.
The canopy roof is fan-folded lengthwise and placed into the bag.
During set-up the bag is taken to the rooftop of the trailer, unrolled and unzipped.
The roof is now ready to be installed. During tear down, the bag is laid out on the ground at the outer eave.
The roof can now slide down the rafters into the bag.