You will find 75 posts in the category on this blog.
- Canopy and Frame Terminology
- Canopy Storage & Shipping Bag
- Chuckwagon Style Entry
- Cocktail Strap
- Combination Skirts
- Continuous verses Individual Half Height skirts
- Corral Skirt
- Crowd Control Barriers
- Curbside Mount
- Half Height Skirt Poles with Adjustable Collars
- Half Height Skirts
- Horizontal Brace
- Horizontal Projection Style
- Pit Canopy
- Pole bags
- Pole Storage Bag
- Pony Walls
- Pop Up Canopy
- Portico Style Entry
- Privacy Skirts
The four major components of a separating zipper are the box, pin, teeth and slider.
A separating zipper does just what its’ name says.. it separates like the zipper on a jacket.
To engage the zipper start with the slider at the very bottom.
Insert the “pin” through the slider and into the “box”.
Pull the slider up the zipper “teeth” to the end. The end will have a zipper “stop”. (not shown here)